Do you all remember the movie High Fidelity? The plot revolves around the main character’s intricately thought out Top 5 Lists, particularly his Top 5 Devastating Break-ups. Well we’re going to take a cue from the movie and roll out our very own Top 5 Lists. Feel free to agree or disagree.
And if you haven’t seen High Fidelity yet pay a visit to your local Blockbuster and pick it up, it’s not half bad.
SafiyaBeauty’s Top 5 Perfumes…
1. Hanae Mori Butterfly– My absolute fave! A delightful mix of strawberry & blackberry with just a hint of sandalwood. Also, if you’re in the market for a good summer scent, try the lighter Yellow Butterfly
2. Prada Iris Infusion–Clean, classic scents with top notes of Orange Blossom and Iris. Light and refreshing
3. Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil–This scent infuses green mango and grapefruit for a fresh, citrus-y flavor.
4. Tom Ford Black Orchid–Perfect for those of you who like a more spicy fragrance. Also great for those of you who hate wearing the same scent as everyone else. Very unique!
5. Flowerbomb–May be too sweet for some but if you like a sugary sweet scent, this is your best bet.
**special shout-outs to Dior Miss Cheri & Cashmere Mist
To research more great scents or find out what make your favorite scent smell so sweet check out http://www.basenotes.net