Although I love beauty products and would be happy to give them all a whirl, I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful with what I use. This is precisely the reason that I decided to give mineral makeup a try. I was definitely skeptical at first (Minerals in my makeup? Riiiight…) but was pleasantly surprised by the results. I started using Bare Escentuals foundation about 4 months ago and have found it to be remarkable. The foundation is incredibly light and gives my skin an overall healthy glow. It really doesn’t look or feel like I’m wearing any makeup, which is a huge bonus for me. I also bought the bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper which is like a vitamin cocktail for your skin–it really leaves my skin feeling smooth & replenished. Another great plus: the foundation has SPF 15 to help protect your from the sun’s rays.
All in all, I love the product and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Especially those who have had trouble in the past with foundations.
I bought the ‘Get Started’ Kit from Sephora which comes equipped with:
- 2 shades of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation to ensure the perfect match
- bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper: can be applied daily before applying bareMinerals to rev up your skin
- Mineral Veil: provides a translucent finishing touch to your makeup, infusing it with softness and adding a flawless finish
- Warmth All Over Face Color: add an instant sun-kissed glow to skin where the sun would naturally touch
- Flawless Application Brush
- Full Coverage Kabuki Brush
- Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
- Bonus! A How-to DVD for tried and true beauty tips from Leslie Blodgett, Bare Escentuals CEO.
bareVitamins – Skin Rev-er Upper