Ok, I’ll admit it. I have a tiny girl crush on Angelina Jolie. But can you really blame me? She’s super talented, smoking hot and she’s one sexy mama. Plus it doesn’t hurt that she’s dating my all time favorite leading man, Brad. Here are some tips on getting Ms. Jolie’s fabulous doe eye’d makeup. Who knows, you may just be able to pick up your very own Brad Pitt with your new sultry doe eye’d look.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of foundation across the nose and forehead and blend out with your fingertips.
- Accentuate your bone structure by dusting highlighter down the center of the nose and across the cheekbones.
- Create an intense eye by layering several textures.
- Start with a creamy base in a frosted golden peach and apply it over the entire eyelid, blending it up to the brow bone.
- Next, blend a brown shadow through the crease.
- For better control, pick up a small amount of pigment on the brush in a windshield-wiper motion.
- Intensify eyes with kohl liner.
- Glide the pencil inside the eye and follow up with black mascara, coating both top and bottom lashes.
Lips & cheeks:
- Apply blush at the apples of the cheeks
- Keep lips au natural with a pink/beige color
Go out and snag yourself a Brad ladies!